Please note that there is no food service at Reynolds Museum during Culture Days. Restaurant seating and picnic tables are available.
Driving Thru the '70s
Note: Exhibition closes on October 14, 2024.
From the Oil Crisis and the Environmental Movement to Pop Culture and the Death of the Muscle Car, the Driving Thru the '70s exhibition is an exploration of what was happening in the contradictory and controversial 1970s.
Set against a backdrop of 1970s cars, we share the music, the movies, and 'the vibe' of what the decade was all about.
Can you dig it?
- Play "That '70s Game Show"
- Enjoy a program; The Bricklin, Canada's Car?, The Death of the Muscle Car, The Boogie Van in Pop Culture
- Make a "Rock Buddy" to take home
- Play "Wheel of '70s Trivia"
- Take a guided tour of the Warehouse (extra fees apply)
- Take the "U-Drive a Model T" program (extra fees apply)
- The Ultimate Car Show - July 8
- Ride to Reynolds - August 12
- Harvest Festival - September 2 & 3
- Metal Art Show & Sale - September 30 and October 1
- Rocky Horror Picture Show - October 21 (adult, evening, ticketed event)
- Christmas at Reynolds...Hawaiian Style - Dec 2
- '70s Retro Prom - February 10, 2024 (adult, evening, ticketed event)