Motorbikus Mechanicus... A Love Story
Reynolds-Alberta Museum and Fairview Campus, Northwestern Polytechnic, formerly Fairview College, invite you to join us as we share the history of Canada’s finest motorcycle training programs. This exhibit runs until October 11, 2022.
- the history of Fairview Campus as it pertains to motorcycle repair training over a 40 year period
- the people, the work, and the international scope and influence of the programs
- 40 rare gems in the college’s “Toy Box” collection of motorcycles, integral for training over the years, including concept bikes, early production, mint condition bikes
Things to do:
- See a video of a motorcycle engine rebuild
- Hear short taped interviews with program alumni
- View 40 selected bikes that have been used in training
- See a cut-away of a full motorcycle
- See a variety of historical memorabilia, including safety clothing, promotional materials etc.
- Take and share a DIY photo sitting in a Harley-Davidson trike
- See what the future holds for these programs at Fairview Campus
- Organized province-wide Ride to Reynolds, Aug 20